Tuesday 22 April 2014

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY


Hi, my name is Ridwan and I am going to talk about International Friendship Day and how I celebrated it. But firstly, let me tell you more about International friendship day. International Friendship day  is a day for celebrating friendship. The day has been celebrated in several  countries for many years, particularly in Paraguay, where the first World Friendship Day was proposed in 1958.


International Friendship Day is also a day to get to know our international friends better. My school created a booth for international students to show their culture, dress and food. I personally like the food part the best because I get to taste food that are both unknown and tasty for free. To me, International Friendship Day is a very meaningful celebration. That's all, bye! 

1 comment: