Wednesday 5 February 2014

STRUGGLES AND HOW I OVERCOME IT
Hi I am Ridwan and today I am going to talk about my struggles and how I overcome it.
The PSLE was just around the corner and I still had a lot of revision to do. To be honest I don’t like revisions, I have never revised the whole time. My teachers kept asking me to revise and I agreed to, but obviously I lied. I don’t revise because I personally think that studying in school and in tuition is enough stress for me. That is why I always try to remember everything that my teacher teaches me that day.
                So back to the story, since I don’t like to revise and I don’t revise, I played with my friends after school and played computer games at home. After a week or two, all the primary 6 students had to do a mock test, not the teasing mock but something more like a trial. It was harder than I thought. I panicked. I was sweating like a smelly monkey.
                After the test was completed I felt the need to do something, URGENTLY! So, I did not revise but instead I stopped playing with my friends after school, I stopped playing computer games. Instead, I did some assessments and for the past two to three I think, I improved in all my subjects. By the time PSLE came, I was ready to face the challenge.

                Now that my friends is how I overcome my struggles. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment